As for now there’s 2 ways you can download my digital products:
It depends purely on the number or size of the files. Sadly it’s quite limited on Etsy, so sometimes I have to use external storage space and I chose to use Google Drive.
Download from Etsy:
- As for now you can’t download directly from Etsy mobile app. You need to log into your account either on your Computer or Mobile devices through the internet browser you’re using (like Safari, Chrome, Firefox etc.). Alternatively you can click on the link you receive in the purchase confirmation email from Etsy.
- In the browser go to www.etsy.com, click sign in and log into your account. While you’re logged in click on your account and then on purchases. It will get you to the list of your purchases.
3. Find the right purchase with your files on the list. Next to description and details you’ll see a button that says download files. Click on it and your files will start downloading immediately.
Download from Google Drive
- Go to the given Google Drive link (you’ll find it in the PDF you received with your purchase).
- 2. On a computer click “download all” on upper right corner. It will zip the files and download it to your hard drive, so then you have to unzip it. You can also download each file separately clicking marked icon on each individual file.
3. On a tablet you can also click on every item separately and download it or just click download everything (it will zip the files too!). Then, depending on your tablet you will find the files at the downloaded folder.
After downloading you just need to find your files in recent downloads folder or any other folder you saved it in. If you can’t find them try searching the name of the file on any device you’re using.